Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fun and Dogs Cafe - Ansan, Korea !


So it was Friday !

or as my Korean friend calls it "FIRE Friday"

we skipped work for today and thought its time to take a break from all the stress

I'm really in love with dogs ever since my childhood and in Korea dogs are more seen than cats in the streets

I don't know why but you can notice that unlike western people; korean people rather get a small cute dog instead of big sized ones

 and I was like "awwwwww you cute sweet lil huggy puppy ..*ciphered text* "

so my lab partner introduced me to a new sort of cafes in Korea called dog cafes ( there also exist cat cafes however dogs are more active and much interesting than cats he says )

so I asked him to take me there and although I thought it must be only in Seoul; Ansan had few around too !

it was raining that day and we had to hold the map and walk around few blocks till we found the place. You know how in Korea one building has multiple shops so you have to search carefully and look up for a sign or so


anyways when we went through the door I totally got a fright as I've never seen such number of dogs in one place and they started barking at once !! xD I literally almost jumped on my friend hehe ~!

but then the owner calmed them down by a plastic hammer lol and they were sniffing us from everywhere and I let them do it cuz it the dogs way to get to know a new person 

Pic of the place



when we got to the table I said to my friend "you know I don't feel like having anything .." *dogs were jumping on our laps and sofa from all directions xD*

they dogs were so friendly and happy to see people !

my bad luck got me to play with a small naughty puppy, he was uncontrollable and bit my hand lightly then got to tease his mother xD


Trust me taking this picture was so hard and he's not as innocent as he seems xD !

The menu was quiet interesting you get a page with the family tree of the dogs in the cafe. it also included their name, gender, age, favorite games and the words they understand !

앉아 ~! ( sit down ) xD

another page for services you can give to dog like giving bath, haircut or coloring but it was a bit expensive ! around 50,000\ = 45 USD = 165 AED

Family tree


The place also allow dog owners to bring their own dogs and let them enjoy the company of other dogs while enjoying a cup of coffee 


One Korean girl's cute puppy ~! ♥
My Bodyguard, 4 years male doggy who barks when other dogs get close hehe~

and here a video of how the lady owner communicate with them, they were so excited cuz she had snacks hehe~




I never had so much fun like this before in a long time, it was the childish kind of fun and the too much excitement got us dead tired later in the movies lol

I, now really believe that Pets bring joy to their owners

but it is really difficult for me to get a pet as it needs too much care and responsibility all the day :(

wish we can have such cafes in my country. maybe cat cafes will get most approval as our culture is not that welcoming to raising dogs indoors

Peace,
Amna


5 comments:

  1. Very lucky moony
    enjoy every moment there
    love u and miss u
    khawater <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww sweety ! miss you more. yes I'm trying to enjoy it ^^ hope you like my updates and thanks for passing by my blog

      Delete
  2. you have very nice way to write your feelings...like it.Hope to see you your next blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh well thank you so much :) I'm glad you like what I write !

      Delete
  3. Oh moony lucky u, even I'm not interested in dogs, but they are sooo cute :$
    Love u & miss u alot sweety ♥♥
    Wish u a lovely days :*

    Maryam Almazrooei :)

    ReplyDelete