Sunday, November 11, 2012

Pepero Day 빼빼로데이 ~♥


Happy Pepero Day~ !



One of the exciting events around Korea is Pepero Day on 11th of November xD

Pepero is the most famous chocolate covered biscuit sticks snack in Korea since 1983 made by Lotte

The day became an annual celebration for lovers and friends to exchange Pepero snacks (Just like valentines day)

I'm not sure who invented that day but the day 11/11 looks like Pepero sticks and thus that day from every year was allocated to celebrate Pepero

The joy is not only shared among love birds but definitely extends to the marketing team of Pepero company

YOU CAN'T IMAGINE 
the huge amounts prepared a week ago and the giant sizes that are specially made for this event !

Huge Stand At Lotte Mart~
Another Small Stand ~

I've never seen Pepero sticks this huge~

HUGE PEPERO ~

Some bakeries too serve their own homemade huge Peperos  which are more delicious than market ones and got me all excited to prepare them when I get back home

My Korean friend's friend made this at home ! so perfect so yummy ~

I got myself ready for that day but not buying Pepero from 7eleven convenient store for a week! < - - too confident that someone will give her pepero

and yesssss I got pepero~ 

hehe~ *blush*

ok so I got a lot of Pepero to eat and a laundry to catch

again 

Happy Pepero day everyone !

>‿‿◕

Amna


3 comments:

  1. Kawaiiiiiiiiiii <3
    my best friend in high school used to celeberate it and gave us pepero as gift
    U bring to me sweet memories about a friend who forgot me totally when we finished high school
    anyway happy pepero day ^_________^ ammon

    Ur friend
    Khawater12

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the papero feast tonight :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha wt a weird Valentin but the biscuit looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete