Monday, March 4, 2013

Finally an Apple user !





This all started last Wednesday when a tragic incident happened to my ancient laptop who lasted with me for around 4.5 years ! I was working so hard at night till 3 am; watched an episode later, then went to sleep for couple of hours

My hard disk crashed !! :(

I'm really grateful for the IT support for being able to extract my data from the broken disk
I really wanted to change my laptop when I graduate to open a new page for my life after graduation but life surprises you when you least expect it and well that happens to almost all things you plan for!

I was confused between choosing Mac Pro or Mac Air
either way I was gonna kiss Windows goodbye

analysing my needs I figured that my uses will be well taken care of using Mac Air as I'm not a heavy user to go for pro..

 so I went to Sharaf DJ and the sales person gave me a second thought with the new model of Mac Pro, the features are better, weight is lighter than the old pro and price is closer only 1000DHS difference.

It might be funny but I don't like the black frame around the screen in Mac pro and I didn't like how thin is Mac Air .. in fact I don't like very thin technologies as I don't trust my femininity with it lol 

and YES these preferences seem so naive but it does make a difference and NO I'm not so dumb to go for an expensive technology based on outer shell only !
I went home took a second opinion and more research and then settled for that choice

for now I'm still exploring the new features; I thought its gonna be really bad shifting from Windows to Mac but it was just fine !

Unboxing Mac

the long lasting battery is an awesome feature because now I don't have to carry heavy charger in my bag :D
 customisability, speed , weight, elegant look, retina technology, backlight keyboard .. are all features I loved and the list is still growing~


I only have a complain about the price but friends said its worth it and that what I want to discover by time..


for now I got some more discoveries to make, praying this Mac will last with me for the next 10 years

p.s: I don't know why but ever since I got a Mac I get the feeling that Steve Jobs picture on his book is glowing lol

which reminds me I should go back and finish reading his book !
Peace,
Amna

No comments:

Post a Comment